In order to ensure that your stay is as safe as possible, we have been extremely careful to respect and ensure respect for all health regulations officially communicated to date.
The cleaning of the rooms, the house and the maintenance of the linen are entrusted to a company specialised in professional hygiene, according to a precise process of cleaning and disinfection with products in conformity with the standard EN 14476.
Hydro-alcoholic gel is available in the house and in the rooms.
These protocols are very time consuming. We may have to modify the departure and arrival times accordingly.
The strict application of these measures requires us to modify our operation and the equipment of our guest house.
Please note that to avoid any contamination:
- All paper documents (tourist brochures, guest book, etc...) have been removed from the accommodation;
- All non-essential objects have been removed (curtains, decorative objects, extra cushions, etc.);
- Card games and board games are no longer available, so please take your own;
- The textile chairs have been replaced by plastic chairs to be easily decontaminated;
- The remaining household linen (sheets, sofa throws, towels, curtains, duvets, etc.) are washed by a specialised company between each stay, in accordance with the protocols in force;
- The whole house and the furniture are disinfected between each stay with products that comply with the EN 14476 standard;
- The chlorine doses in the swimming pool are increased and the surroundings disinfected.
All the contacts we will have together during the stay will strictly respect the rules of social distancing that we are trained for. The check-in and check-out will be done with only one person from your group.
We are aware that these rules change our daily life but we count on your understanding to ensure your safety and that of our staff.